So now we know. The guy in the truck actually stopped to help another person being robbed and beaten by Antifa and BLM. He later tried to get in his truck to leave and you know the restpic.twitter.com/SToeKmFtTk
BLM leader says to achieve racial peace, whites must give Blacks everything they own.
This story was originally highlighted a few years back, but it bears repeating , considering what we are seeing play out on cities streets over the past couple of months. It provides a little historical context to what we are witnessing.
Louisville-based Black Lives Matter leader Chanelle Helm, who admits she is not friends with any white people, outlined what she expects white people to do to make race relations in America.
Like all of the ideas coming out of the BLM movement, this too will go into file 13 right next to my work desk.
Now fast forward and pay close attention to the mass looting on the Magnificent Mile of high end stores, which the rioters now say was rightfully theirs and not the businesses’ to begin with or reparations, if you will. You own your own home? Give it to a Black family.
If you own rental property, allow a Black family in and don’t charge them rent. Name a Black person in your will.
I can attest to the fact that I have never owned a single slave in my whole life and no one can claim I did or that I owe reparations for slavery.
Dem0crats don’t owe BLM a thing. After all, they have allowed 93% of Blacks to live on their plantation rent free since the 1960’s.
Helm has produced a list of 10 demands that all involve white people giving Blacks whatever they own. Helm, like most of the BLM leadership is a Marxist.
Marxism is a failed concept every time it is tried. But still,people cling to it’s tenets, claiming that Marxism has never truly been tried. In Marxism you only have two classes of people, the poor and the elite that rule them.
Here are the 10 demands:
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
The FBI is investigating an incident involving an Air Force helicopter assigned to President Donald Trump’s support detail that was hit by a bullet, over Virginia, that was shot from the ground.
McClatchy News reported:
“An Air Force helicopter was forced to make an emergency landing at a Virginia airport Monday after someone shot at it, injuring a member of the crew, local and military officials told McClatchy.
The UH-1N Huey helicopter is assigned to the 1st Helicopter Squadron at Joint Base Andrews and had been on a routine training flight, the base said in a statement.”
The FBI “dispatched Special Agents and its Evidence Response Team to the Manassas Airport after receiving reports that a helicopter was shot at from the ground nearby,” the FBI’s Washington Field Office said in a statement.
Officials at Manassas Regional Airport said they received a call at about 12:20 p.m. alerting them that “a military helicopter was inbound and that paramedics were on the way,” said airport operations officer Richard Allabaugh.
The helicopter was about 10 miles northwest of the airport, near Middleburg, and was flying about 1,000 feet above the ground when it was hit, according to officials.
One crew member in the helicopter was injured but has since been treated and released from the hospital, according to authorities. The initial findings of the investigation show that the helicopter was struck by a bullet, causing some damage to the aircraft, though it landed safely, the Air Force said.
The squadron transports senior military and civilian leaders, along with high-ranking dignitaries, and also performs emergency medical evacuations.
There is no word on the motive or the shooter at this time.
In cultures, whose laws were established using Judeo-Christian ethics, it is morally wrong to hurt innocent people and culturally abhorrent when innocent defenseless children are abused. Men have the responsibility of being the defenders of their families and are expected to if needed, lay their life down in their defense.
In America 2020 though, we see the rise of egalitarianism, feminist activism, white sis-gendered male shaming, and social justice warriors rioting. The results are, no one is now considered off-limits from the violence promoted by these groups. Even the children, which is where we start our story. Tommy Chong: Throw Away Your CBD Now Tommy Chong Ads by RevcontentFind Out More >
The paternal grandmother of the child wrote on Facebook that it was taken while the two-year-old was with his mother, who is dating Jackson, at the time the photo was taken. The mother attempted to defend the photo when confronted about it, calling the person “ignorant” and claiming that “he wasn’t hurting him.”
The very angry grandmother said that the baby is now with her son and safe. She is currently attempting to find out who was holding the child’s legs and who took the photo.
“My son is beyond pissed. He took his boy to the ER to get checked out and everything came back good,” she wrote. “He better be glad nothing bad happened to my grandson and he better hide from all the people who will be coming for him when he gets out of jail.”
WHIO TV 7 reports that “investigators in Clark County said they are investigating the post, however, no arrests have been made and charges have not been filed.” Their report said that according to emergency scanner traffic, deputies, police, and medics were called to two different addresses Tuesday morning in Clark County as a part of the investigation.
A sick, twisted, and evil couple who used the mother’s child, for a BLM photo op, endangering the innocent boy’s life by putting the weight of a grown man on his neck!
I hope they are both arrested, prosecuted, and jailed for decades. The courts need to be fixed.
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true. —Soren Kierkegaard. "...truth is true even if nobody believes it, and falsehood is false even if everybody believes it. That is why truth does not yield to opinion, fashion, numbers, office, or sincerity--it is simply true and that is the end of it" - Os Guinness, Time for Truth, pg.39. “He that takes truth for his guide, and duty for his end, may safely trust to God’s providence to lead him aright.” - Blaise Pascal. "There is but one straight course, and that is to seek truth and pursue it steadily" – George Washington letter to Edmund Randolph — 1795. We live in a “post-truth” world. According to the dictionary, “post-truth” means, “relating to or denoting circumstances in which objective facts are less influential in shaping public opinion than appeals to emotion and personal belief.” Simply put, we now live in a culture that seems to value experience and emotion more than truth. Truth will never go away no matter how hard one might wish. Going beyond the MSM idealogical opinion/bias and their low information tabloid reality show news with a distractional superficial focus on entertainment, sensationalism, emotionalism and activist reporting – this blogs goal is to, in some small way, put a plug in the broken dam of truth and save as many as possible from the consequences—temporal and eternal. "The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." – George Orwell “There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” ― Soren Kierkegaard
Following in the spirit of Britain's Queen Boudica, Queen of the Iceni. A boudica.us site. I am an opinionator, do your own research, verification. Reposts, reblogs do not neccessarily reflect our views.