By Kevin Schneider on December 30, 2020
Our 2020 Annual Report is here! See this year’s highlights in the fight for nonhuman rights and what we were able to achieve together this year.
While this year has undoubtedly been challenging for all, the NhRP pressed on and fought (virtually) in court and beyond for our clients, and together with you, our dedicated supporters, we made great progress in the fight for nonhuman rights.
There is still much work to be done in the legal fight for nonhuman rights, which comes up against thousands of years of nonhuman animals’ rightlessness. But the NhRP does not give up on our clients or our mission. We sincerely thank each and every one of you who stood by us particularly in this difficult year, knowing the NhRP will fight for as long as it takes because we know justice is on our and our clients’ side. Step by step, we will continue to break down the legal wall that unjustly separates human and nonhuman animals.
From all of us at the NhRP, have a safe and healthy New Year!
Kevin Schneider is the NhRP’s Executive Director. He heads up the NhRP’s internal and external operations, ensuring that all organizational efforts align with our values and are aimed to secure rights for nonhuman animals.
- Nonhuman Rights in Colombia: An Interview with Luis Domingo Gómez Maldonado in Interviews
- Why Happy needs and deserves sanctuary in Campaigns, Cases
- The Need for Chimpanzee Rights in Stories
- Building An International Nonhuman Rights Movement in Collaborations
- Upholding Fundamental Values and Principles of Justice in Stories
- NhRP Addresses Highest Court in Colombia in Chucho Bear Rights Case in News
We are the only civil rights organization in the United States dedicated solely to securing rights for nonhuman animals.
© 2020 Nonhuman Rights Project, all rights reserved.