Allyssa McNair started this petition to Mike Hhogan
PetSafe Reservation Embargo 03/20/18
Effective immediately, we are not accepting any new reservations for PetSafe travel. As of March 20, 2018, we will honor existing PetSafe reservations confirmed as well as assist any customer that wishes to cancel their reservation. This suspension does not affect pets that travel with us in-cabin.
We are taking this voluntary action to conduct a thorough and systematic review of our PetSafe program and make improvements that will ensure the best possible experience for our customers and their pets. We expect to complete our review by May 1, 2018.
My family, along with many other U.S. military families stationed in Guam, are deeply affected by this suspension. There was not much notice before United’s announcement and unfortunately United is the only U.S. airline currently servicing Guam. With the nature of how PCS(Permanent Change of Station) moves work, we simply don’t have the option to postpone our travel until United fully reviews their Petsafe procedures. We have to move when we are told to move by the military. None of our families want to leave our furry family members behind but we might be forced to do just that if United doesn’t allow a military exception during this time. To United we are just another section of business, but to military families on Guam United is our only option. We NEED an exception to be made.
Click here to see what military families are affected by this.
https://www.change.org/p/united-airlines-allow-military-exceptions-during-the-petsafe-suspension?source_location=update_footer&algorithm=promoted&original_footer_petition_id=7597352&grid_position=8&pt=AVBldGl0aW9uAF%2BSxwAAAAAAWrxgXfgeLGwwMmRhZWM2Yw%3D%3D to see the military families affected by this suspension