1. Earth Balance Original Buttery Spread
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter It’s Vegan
It was only a matter of time before this brand created something for vegans. Like their other products, this one still has 40 percent fewer calories and 70 percent less saturated fat than butter.
- Miyoko’s Creamery European Style Cultured Vegan Butter
Most vegan butters list palm oil as an ingredients, but not this stick from Miyoko’s Creamery. It’s cashew-based and melts, bakes, and browns.
- WayFare Dairy-Free Salted Whipped Butter
You’ll find WayFare’s whipped spreads in specialty grocers and Jewish delis (it’s certified Kosher). Besides the basic salted flavor, there are two others: Garlic and Sweet Cinnamony.
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil With Butter Flavor
This is just regular ol’ coconut oil masquerading as the real stuff thanks to vegan butter flavor. Fans love it for something specific: to drizzle on top of fresh-popped popcorn.