Medical Student Accused of Poisoning His Dog for Money Must be Prosecuted

pomeranian-by-TinaKirk-1024x683A dog died after a medical student reportedly poisoned the poor animal for financial compensation. The student apparently fed the dog an overdose of the same human medication that was found in the man’s bag. Reports claim the man was seeking to blame a transport company so he could make an insurance claim. Demand justice for this innocent dog.

Source: Medical Student Accused of Poisoning His Dog for Money Must be Prosecuted

One comment on “Medical Student Accused of Poisoning His Dog for Money Must be Prosecuted

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.