HOLISTIC FIRST AID KIT
- Easy-to-transport container, water resistant, unlocked and easy-to-open. Store the container with the pet’s name on it inside a duffel bag or SOS kit.
- Tea Tree Oil – all-purpose disinfectant
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – treating ringworm, pustules and infections
- Lavender Oil (Essential Oils) – apply to burns to reduce swelling, blistering and scarring
- Medicated Honey Formula – treatment for burns, scrapes, cuts or sores
- Aloe Vera – applied topically or taken internally; cuts, burns, abrasions, hot spots, bites, indigestion, parasites, and other conditions
- Book on Plant Identification – able to identify local plants
- Syrup of Ipecac, Hydrogen Peroxide – induces vomiting or can be used as a topical disinfectant (2 – 3 tsp., one time only); considered a 3 percent solution of hydrogen peroxide
- Herbal-Mineral Detoxicant – used to absorb poisons and toxins.
- Herbal Calming Formula – most important in time of need. Calms dogs and cats…
View original post 344 more words