Must Know: Find the answers to these 20 questions on Genetically Modified Foods by the World Health Organization, (below the video)
1. What are genetically modified (GM) organisms and GM foods?
2. Why are GM foods produced?
3. Are GM foods assessed differently from traditional foods?
4. How are the potential risks to human health determined?
5. What are the main issues of concern for human health?
6. How is a risk assessment for the environment performed?
7. What are the issues of concern for the environment?
8. Are GM foods safe?
9. How are GM foods regulated nationally?
10. What kind of GM foods are on the market internationally?
11. What happens when GM foods are traded internationally?
12. Have GM products on the international market passed a risk assessment?
13. Why has there been concern about GM foods among some politicians, public interest groups and consumers, especially in…
View original post 3,802 more words