Published on Sep 30, 2013
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: Simple changes in diet and lifestyle may quadruple a woman’s survival rate from breast cancer.
I recommend that all women with breast cancer eat broccoli sprouts. See my 8-part video series:
1. DNA Protection from Broccoli (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/dna-p…)
2. Sulforaphane: From Broccoli to Breast (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/sulfo…)
3. Broccoli Versus Breast Cancer Stem Cells (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/brocc…)
4. Liver Toxicity Due to Broccoli Juice? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/liver…)
5. How Much Broccoli Is Too Much? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-m…)
6. The Best Detox (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-b…)
7. Sometimes the Enzyme Myth Is True (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/somet…)
8. Biggest Nutrition Bang for Your Buck (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/bigge…)
They may also help out with other cancers (Lung Cancer Metastases and Broccoli, http://nutritionfacts.org/video/lung-…, and Raw Broccoli and Bladder Cancer Survival, http://nutritionfacts.org/video/raw-b…).
For more on breast cancer…
View original post 417 more words